Reservation and Cancellation
Jamaica National Heritage Trust
Seville Heritage Park, St Ann’s Bay
Client Reservation Policy
- Persons and, or entities interested in the use of the Seville Heritage Park for events may submit their application for use using the form provided.
- Given the demand for rental of the property, Applicants are encouraged to make prior reservation and payment to secure use of the attraction and its products.
- Confirmation of reservation is subject to availability, verification of payment and any other due diligence so determined by the JNHT.
- Reservation for use of the Seville Heritage Park must be submitted on the application form available either for download from email@example.com or from the JNHT’s offices in Kingston and at the Seville Heritage Park.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible and at minimum 3 working days prior to intended use to secure reservation. The procedure below will guide the application and reservation process:
- Submit the application for use
- Where the JNHT confirms availability, 50% minimum payment is required for reservation in excess of 7 days prior to the event
- If availability is confirmed 7 or fewer days prior to the event 100% payment is required
- All balances must be settled 7 days minimum prior to all events
- Processing time for applications: Up to forty-eight hours or 2 business days or otherwise determined on a case by case basis by the JNHT.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where the need arises for cancellation 7 days or more to the event, the JNHT will retain 10% of the total rental charge, regardless of the time of cancellation. The 10% retained will partially cover the JNHT’s administrative and other costs incurred for processing the application of Clients.
- Otherwise, cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation for periods 3-7 days prior to the scheduled date of the event –(50%)
- Cancellation up to 2 days prior to scheduled date of function – (60%)
Application forms and cancellation request may be submitted by email preferably but will be accepted by hand or other standard means of business communications.