Reservation and Cancellation
Jamaica National Heritage Trust
Seville Heritage Park, St Ann’s Bay
Client Reservation Policy
- Persons and, or entities interested in the use of the Seville Heritage Park for events may submit their application for use using the form provided.
- Given the demand for rental of the property, Applicants are encouraged to make prior reservation and payment to secure use of the attraction and its products.
- Confirmation of reservation is subject to availability, verification of payment and any other due diligence so determined by the JNHT.
- Reservation for use of the Seville Heritage Park must be submitted on the application form available either for download from email@example.com or from the JNHT’s offices in Kingston and at the Seville Heritage Park.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible and at minimum 3 working days prior to intended use to secure reservation. The procedure below will guide the application and reservation process:
- Submit the application for use
- Where the JNHT confirms availability, 50% minimum payment is required for reservation in excess of 7 days prior to the event
- If availability is confirmed 7 or fewer days prior to the event 100% payment is required
- All balances must be settled 7 days minimum prior to all events
- Processing time for applications: Up to forty-eight hours or 2 business days or otherwise determined on a case by case basis by the JNHT.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where the need arises for cancellation 7 days or more to the event, the JNHT will retain 10% of the total rental charge, regardless of the time of cancellation. The 10% retained will partially cover the JNHT’s administrative and other costs incurred for processing the application of Clients.
- Otherwise, cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation for periods 3-7 days prior to the scheduled date of the event –(50%)
- Cancellation up to 2 days prior to scheduled date of function – (60%)
- All cancellation received in writing will be confirmed within (2) business day of receipt of the request.
- All refunds will be made within seven (7) business days of receipt of the request, or in accordance with prevailing banking rules.
- By making reservations online through our website, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to abide by the terms of our refund and cancellation policy.
- The JNHT reserves the right to change or cancel the reservation(s) due to circumstances beyond its control. You will be entitled to either a full refund or to change your reservation to another date without having to pay any change fee.
- Any claim, cost, a suit arising out of these terms and conditions and/or the services purchased, shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of Jamaica and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Jamaica.
Application forms and cancellation request may be submitted by email preferably but will be accepted by hand or other standard means of business communications.